ABOUT THE IAEE ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHAPTER YOUNG PROFESSIONALS:
The objective of IAEE's Rocky Mountain Chapter Young Professionals Committee is to provide focus on the needs of those who are at the beginning of their career paths.
The goals of the Young Professionals Committee shall include but are not limited to:
- Continue to identify young professionals within IAEE’s Midwestern Chapter membership, determine their special needs and expectations and develop initiatives specifically designed to meet their needs.
- Recommend educational, networking and other programs and initiatives to IAEE with the needs of young professionals in mind.
- Develop new initiatives designed to attract, engage and retain individuals of diverse backgrounds and interests.
- Contribute to and support IAEE’s student outreach efforts aimed at raising awareness of the value of IAEE membership and recruiting student members.
- Provide a social and professional support network for this important segment of IAEE Midwestern Chapter members.
To be a part of the Midwestern Chapter’s Young Professionals Committee, please contact committee chair, Sydney Rhea.