Don't miss your chance to apply for the Expo! Expo! Rocky Mountain Chapter Young Professional Scholarship! The application deadline for the scholarship is Friday, November 13, 2018.
IAEE Rocky Mountain Chapter is awarding a deserving young professional member with a complimentary 2018 IAEE Expo!Expo! Full Meeting Registration pass. 2018 Expo!Expo! takes place in New Orleans December 11-13, 2018.
Apply for the Scholarship HERE!
- Applicants must be under 35 years old as of December 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be in the exhibitions industry and must live in the IAEE Rocky Mountain Chapter region.
- Applicants must complete application questions via the online survey.
- Scholarship recipient will be required to attend Young Professional activities at Expo! Expo! including visiting the YP Pavilion in the exhibit hall, going to the Young Professionals networking event, and any other activities which are designated specifically for Young Professionals.
- Scholarship recipient will be required to be an active participant in the Rocky Mountain Reception at Expo!Expo!, the Rocky Mountain Chapter for 2019, and the Rocky Mountain Young Professionals Committee in 2019.
Scholarship will include:
- IAEE 2018 Expo! Expo! Registration fee (estimated at $800)
- Airfare and hotel stay will be covered by individual
ABOUT THE IAEE ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHAPTER YOUNG PROFESSIONALS:
The objective of IAEE's Rocky Mountain Chapter Young Professionals Committee is to provide focus on the needs of those who are at the beginning of their career paths.
The goals of the Young Professionals Committee shall include but are not limited to:
- Continue to identify young professionals within IAEE’s Midwestern Chapter membership, determine their special needs and expectations and develop initiatives specifically designed to meet their needs.
- Recommend educational, networking and other programs and initiatives to IAEE with the needs of young professionals in mind.
- Develop new initiatives designed to attract, engage and retain individuals of diverse backgrounds and interests.
- Contribute to and support IAEE’s student outreach efforts aimed at raising awareness of the value of IAEE membership and recruiting student members.
- Provide a social and professional support network for this important segment of IAEE Midwestern Chapter members.
To be a part of the Midwestern Chapter’s Young Professionals Committee, please contact committee chair, Sydney Rhea.